- 2 cans (8 oz each) crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 TSP vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Unroll 1 can dough. Place in bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch baking diss. Stretch to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Spread over dough in baking dish.
- Unroll second can of dough. Firmly press perforations to seal. Carefully place on top of cream cheese layer. Pinch seams together.
- Pour melted butter evenly over top. Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon, and sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until bars appear set when gently shaken. Cool slightly, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate for easy cutting. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Prep time: 30 minutes Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Recipe from: Pillsbury.com