- 2 pounds cooked chicken breast (shredded or chopped)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
Black Bean Texas Caviar
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernal corn
- 1 jalapeno (de-seeded, membranes removed, diced)
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 8 flour tortillas
- Mix the cooked chicken with the BBQ sauce until coated and set aside
- In a small bowl, add the black beans, corn, diced jalapeno, red onion and garlic. In another bowl, stir together cilantro, vinegar, olive oil and honey. Pour dressing over the bean mixture and stir.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, place a tortilla down and layer with shredded cheese, BBQ chicken and Texas Caviar. When the cheese starts to melt, place another tortilla on top.
- Cook 2-3 until bottom tortilla is golden brown. Carefully flip tortilla and brown the other side.
Recipe from: houseofyumm.com